Hello to all of our Celtic Quest Friends & Family,
Firstly, we would like to start by saying we truly hope all of you and your loved ones have been safe & well during these unprecedented times. Our world as we know it has changed right before our eyes in such an enormous way. No one could have predicted what 2020 planned for us, nor believed such tremendous sadness, fear and uncertainty would plague our world. It has definitely been a trying time for everyone over the course of the last year. The stories we all have heard or have dealt with in our personal lives are endless. I don’t think there is one person that has not been affected by this pandemic as it absolutely impacted everything we have known as our “normal”.
We’re hoping better days are not too far off and are close by for us all!
One of the best ways we have gotten through these hard days was to completely transform our business model making it possible to bring joy and happiness back into our guests and our lives as well. It’s made it possible to continue to take all of our regular guests, as well as a lot of new ones, out on the water to fish and bring sunshine back into our lives. It has made the “new world” we all find ourselves in much less monotonous and stressful. It has added to our quality of life and given peace to so many.
We restructured everything, our policies, procedures and daily outings to fit the new safety measures required to keep everyone safe. Safety has always been our number one goal, but we just had to change a few things around to fit the new protocol for this new world. Below are the steps we have taken to transform our vessels into a safe place during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- All of our Captains & Crew members have been extensively trained on all COVID protocols and procedures as well as safety and first aid.
- We are Inspected annually by the Coast Guard for all safety protocols and requirements.
- We have strictly limited our passenger counts aboard each trip to ensure that each guest and or guest party is 6ft. apart from each other.
- All reservations are handled in advance to avoid big crowds at the dock
- While on deck before boarding all guests must remain 6ft. apart
- Everyone who boards our vessels must come equipped with and be wearing a mask.
- There is hand soap and sanitizer in our bathrooms at all times
- At the start of our day, in between trips and at the end of each day both of our boats, all equipment and everything is thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitized.
- We have all state of the art safety and navigation equipment installed on both vessels.
- We are up to date on the all CDC Guidelines
We really hope things change for the better and soon, but until then we are doing everything we can to ensure safety while also putting some fun, happiness and fresh air back into everyone’s lives! Maintaining a sense of normalcy and keeping our relationships with nature and the outside world are so important, especially during a pandemic. It’s just a matter of doing it safely and knowing what works for you. If anyone should have any questions that may have not been answered here or just wanted to speak to someone to soothe any anxieties or fears about coming out with us our office is staff is always happy to help! Give us a call to get more information at (631) 928-3926. We hope to see all of you this upcoming fishing season starting May 1, 2021!!