**We will start our season this Saturday May 30th! **
**Tickets can be purchased below! **
Please note – All Tickets MUST be purchased in advance due to COVID Guidelines. Full details are listed at the bottom of this page. Thank you for your understanding!
Below are the new COVID protocols that we ask everyone to follow.
- We will be sailing with a max of 25 individuals or families per boat, spaced out 6 feet apart.
- If you are coming from the same household you may fish next to each other but those NOT from the same home must stay 6 feet apart while fishing.
- ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. We will also be temporarily suspending our fish pool to limit the exchange of cash onboard.
You can buy your tickets here or give a call during business hours at 631-928-3926.
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes early to insure we have time to check everyone in.
- Masks must be worn while onboard as well as on the dock during check in. We will not be providing masks so please bring your own.
- Rest assured, the entire boat will be disinfected and thoroughly cleaned prior to your trip.In addition, all our fishing rods will be properly sanitized before given to the next fisherman. Continued precautions will be taken during the trip to sanitize and disinfect all surfaces, bathrooms, tables, etc.
- Occupancy inside the cabin will also follow social distancing guidelines.
- Please disinfect and clean your own coolers and gear before bringing it onboard.
- During the Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) pandemic, keeping hands clean is especially important to help prevent the virus from spreading. Hand washing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Sinks will have running water and soap for proper hand washing. Hand sanitizer with 60% alcohol will be available if water is not. Please try to not touch your face or eyes.
- Gloves are not a necessary form of protection unless changed frequently. Gloves used improperly can spread contamination farther than clean bare hands. If you will be wearing gloves please use good judgment and change them often.
Thanks for reading all those dry but necessary guidelines! And thank you again for your cooperation and understanding!
We care about your privacy – this site is protected for your safety